This week we were able to book our dining for our upcoming Disneyland Paris trip, and I want to share with you all that we learned as well as how our booking experience went. First off, here are the basics:
- Restaurants that accept reservations in Disneyland Paris can be booked 60 days in advance by telephone (+33 1 60 30 40 50 )
- Except breakfast. That you can book once you are on site – unless you pre-pay for a breakfast with characters when booking a room
- Many restaurants are only open for lunch, or are open hours that are quite different than park operating hours
- Many restaurants have a menu where it is a set price for the meal, or for appetizer + main course(some also with dessert)
- Disneyland Paris DOES offer a meal plan (1/2 board or full, at a number of “levels”)
- There aren’t penalties for cancelling reservations last minute unlike Disneyland CA or WDW
This is a lot of information to take in – if you’re planning a trip as we are I would recommend first getting a look at the menus which are on the Disneyland Paris site, as well as reading a few Trip Advisor reviews, and Disney blog reviews to get a feel for what restaurants offer, what they cost, and what interests your party. I would also recommend writing down the names of the places that you like and want to consider eating at.
note: on the website you’ll see some photos, find a full menu, and be able to see where the restaurant is but you can not book online, nor will you see future operating hours.
After our trip we will of course add full reviews for everything!