The struggle to see and do it all in Paris is very real, and even with a month I feel like I would still be trying to fit it all in! While I would recommend more than one day, Disneyland Paris can definitely be enjoyed in a single day. In this article I will detail our recommended one day plan including alterations for younger or non-thrill seeking visitors.
Before you arrive:
- Download the Disneyland Paris app to your phone to keep up with wait times, characters, map
- Flip through website and become familiar with rides and shows offered
- Just before your visit, look at ride closures and park hour times
- Buy park hopper tickets to avoid ticket lines
- Sort your route from where you are staying to Disneyland. The RER-A metro line is wonderful!
About an hour total of preparations ahead of time will allow you to get right into the fun, and prioritize your day at Disney. This plan recommends park hopper tickets as there are a few really great rides and unique happenings in Hollywood Studios that it would be a shame to miss. If you truly don’t want to hop – then I would recommend simply Disneyland Park.